THE ULTIMATE GAME OF IMAGINARY FIGHTS.
- Main starter deck for SUPERFIGHT
- Combine character and attribute cards to make ridiculous fights and argue over who would win
- 160 Character cards like: ZOMBIE, CHILD BEAUTY PAGENT QUEEN, and GEORGE W. BUSH
- 340 power and weakness cards like: INSIDE A GIANT HAMSTER BALL, USES THE FORCE, and SWINGING A SHARK ON A CHAIN
As soon as you’re old enough to understand things like Superman and Wonder Woman and Batman and Wolverine, you’re old enough to know the horrible battles which must ensue for total hero(ine) dominance. Who would win in a fight: Batman or Superman? Godzilla or The Toxic Avenger? Bambi or a photography intern? Finally a game harnesses this inborn desire to argue about fictional battles, and this game is called Superfight!
Many times compared to Cards Against Humanity or Apples to Apples, Superfight! is a very very simple game. Each player plays a fighter and two power/problem cards. And then everyone argues on who would win in a fight. Actually, that’s just one way of playing; many different games are mentioned in the instructions and you can even make up more on your own! There’s nothing more to write – this game is fun, awesome, and will have you peeing your pants in laughter. Here are some of the bajillions of potential matchups:
- Mr. Rogers (who is made of sand and armed with a rotating machine gun turret) vs. Stephen Hawking (who is armed with a baguette and 3 stories tall)
- A Woolly Mammoth (that is literally afraid of its own shadow and throws knives) vs A T-Rex (that uses the force and has one million twitter followers)
- A Senior Citizen Bowling Team (that is on a jet ski and armed with nunchucks) vs. A Kindergarten Class (that just drank 5 energy drinks and sprays neurotoxin)
Superfight! Card Game – just get this game already. Otherwise, your friends will hate you.
Superfight! Card Game
- It’s “who would win in a fight” but with cards and arguing!
- New Version 2.0 Rules and Cards
- Customize your deck with many expansion decks.
- Multiple game play options, for even more custom fun.
- Deck Breakdowns:
- Core Game Deck – main starter deck. Includes 160 character cards, 340 power/problem cards, and instructions..
- Card Dimensions: card sized!